What You Need to Bring
- Your Benefit Card
- A Doctor’s Referral (If referred by a physician)
- A valid credit card to keep on file
Frequently Asked Questions
If Your Plan Only Covers a Percentage of your claims:
You are still eligible for direct billing! We are able to bill the allowed percentage of your treatment online. Please note that the remainder of your balance must be settled up at the end of your visit.
If Your Extended Healthcare Provider is not on the List:
ry! More Healthcare Providers are being added every month, including Manulife in 2014. Stay tuned for future announcements as more providers become available for direct billing!
If Your Claim is Denied:
If your direct billing claim is denied, we ask that your account balance is paid at the end of your visit. The front desk staff will let you know if your claim was denied before you leave.
What You Need to Know
- Your ID # / Policy # (Usually Found on your Benefit Card)
- Your relationship to the Policy Holder (Self, Spouse, Parent, etc.)
- If you have Secondary Coverage from a spouse / parent / etc.
- The date of your accident / your current injuries
- If you were referred by a physician